WHAT IS A GOOD SELF-HELP BOOK IF I FEEL THAT I MAY NOT BE QUITE READY TO TRY THERAPY?
- The Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction: A Guide to Coping with the Grief, Stress and Anger that Trigger Addictive Behaviors (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
- The OCD Workbook: Your Guide to Breaking Free from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (A New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
- Mind-Body Workbook for PTSD: A 10-Week Program for Healing After Trauma (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
- The Mindfulness Workbook for Anxiety: The 8-Week Solution to Help You Manage Anxiety, Worry & Stress
Dr. Burns describes how to combat feelings of depression so you can develop greater self-esteem. This best-selling book has sold over 4 million copies worldwide to date. In a recent national survey of mental health professionals, Feeling Good was rated #1—out of a list of 1000 books—as the most frequently recommended self-help book on depression in the United States.
Now, Dr. David Burns, author of the best-selling and highly acclaimed Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy reveals that our negative moods do not result from what’s wrong with us, but rather what’s right with us. And when you listen and suddenly “hear” what your negative thoughts and feelings are trying to tell you, suddenly you won’t need them anymore, and recovery will be just a stone’s throw away.
In this innovative book, Feeling Great, Dr. Burns, describes a new and revolutionary high-speed treatment for depression and anxiety based on 40 years of research and more than 40,000 hours treating individuals with severe mood problems. The goal is not just a rapid and complete elimination of negative feelings, but the development of feelings of joy and enlightenment.
Dr. Burns will provide you with inspiring and mind-blowing case studies along with more than 50 amazing tools to crush the negative thoughts that rob you of happiness and self-esteem.
You can change the way you feel! You owe it to yourself to FEEL GREAT!
Other self-help books by Dr. Burns can also be found on his website.
SELF HELP BOOKS FOR PARENTS AND TEENS
- The Positive Parenting Workbook: An Interactive Guide for Strengthening Emotional Connection (The Positive Parent Series)
- The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook for Teens: CBT Skills to Help You Deal with Worry and Anxiety (Instant Help)
- Mindfulness for Teen Anger: A Workbook to Overcome Anger and Aggression Using MBSR and DBT Skills
- Stopping the Pain: A Workbook for Teens Who Cut and Self Injure